- Peer-reviewed articles published within the framework of W2W are listed below.
- Peer-reviewed articles by W2W researchers published before W2W started (i.e. before July 1st, 2015) that are relevant to W2W are listed in "Previous publications" below.
- Peer-reviewed articles by W2W researchers published during W2W that are relevant to W2W but that are not within the framework of W2W are listed in "Other publications" below.
- van der Linden, R., A. Fink, J. Pinto, and T. Phan-Van: The Dynamics of an Extreme Precipitation Event in Northeastern Vietnam in 2015 and its Predictability in the ECMWF Ensemble Prediction System, Wea. Forecasting, doi: 10.1175/WAF-D-16-0142.1. (In press)
- Barthlott, C., B. Mühr, and C. Hoose: Sensitivity of the 2014 Pentecost storms over Germany to different model grids and microphysics schemes, Q. J. R. Meteorol. Soc., doi:10.1002/qj.3019. (Link to the online article)
- Kerandi, N., J. Arnault, P. Laux, S. Wagner, J. Kitheka, and H. Kunstmann: Joint atmospheric-terrestrial water balances for East Africa: A WRF-Hydro case study for the upper Tana River basin, Theor. Appl. Climatol., doi. 10.1007/s00704-017-2050-8. (Link to the online article)
- G. Bispen, M. Lukacova-Medvidova, L. Yelash: Asymptotic preserving IMEX finite volume schemes for low Mach number Euler equations with gravitation. J. Comp. Phys., DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcp.2017.01.020.
- Selz, T., L. Fischer, and G. C. Craig: Structure function analysis of water vapor simulated with a convection-permitting model and comparison to airborne lidar observations. J. Atmos. Sci., accepted. (Link to the online article)
- Rasp, S., T. Selz, and G.C. Craig: Convective and slantwise trajectory ascent in convection-permitting simulations of mid-latitude cyclones. Month. Wea. Rev., DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/MWR-D-16-0112.1
- Sagrista, A., S. Jordan, A. Just, F. Dias, L.G. Nonato, and F. Sadlo: Topological Analysis of Inertial Dynamics. IEEE Transactions on Visualization & Computer Graphics, doi:10.1109/TVCG.2016.2599018.
- Lerch, S., and S. Baran: Similarity-based semilocal estimation of post-processing models.
J. Roy. Statist. Soc., Ser. C (Applied Statistics), 66(1): 29–51, DOI: 10.1111/rssc.12153. (Link to the online article)
- Spreitzer, E.J., Marschalik, M.P., and Spichtinger, P.: Subvisible cirrus clouds – a dynamical system approach. Nonlin. Processes Geophys. Discuss., DOI:10.5194/npg-2015-78, in review. (Link to the online article)
- Kober, K., and G. C. Craig: Physically-based stochastic perturbations (PSP) in the boundary layer to represent uncertainty in convective initiation. J. Atmos. Sci., DOI:10.1175/JAS-D-15-0144.1. (Link to the online article)
- Volkert, H.: Aerological data spurred dynamical meteorology: Richard Scherhag's contribution of 1934 as an early milestone. Meteorol. Z., 1-6, DOI: 10.1127/metz/2016/0784. (Link to online article)